Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Dreaded Introduction

I hate introductions. I really do. But they are necessary.


So... welcome!

I am the owner of Ooh! Vintage, a lovely etsy boutique filled with vintage supplies and other goodies! I'm fairly young...still in school, actually. But, no matter. I have a large personality and big dreams. Sappy, huh? ( See? I told you I'm bad at introductions!) I have one puppy, Miss Lola, which you will see many pictures of. Trust me. I shoot with a Canon Rebel- which I love so dearly but have yet to give a name. (Help?) This blog is a work in progress, so bear with me.

Ok, enough for now. More to come...

(P.S. Shameless plug- the picture above is of some vintage bingo chips you can find in the shop! Aren't they great? I thought about keeping them for myself, but though that a little selfish. )

No comments: