Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dollhouse Update

I bought some super amazing furniture from Hobby Builders Supply online and it arrived a couple days ago. I'm in love. It's going to take awhile before a room is fully furnished, but I bought a few essential pieces- a kitchen table, a plate ware set, 4 piece furniture set, a sideboard, and a fireplace. The vase on the table is actually a bead that I painted (as are the vases on the fireplaces) and the things sticking out of it are some little baubles I bought at a flea market.
See those colorful things on the couch? Those are "yarn balls" that I made out of embroidery thread.
Can I just tell you how much I'm in love with this fireplace? So romantic...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the doll house pix!
--equivoque

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

The fireplace is divine!

Nancy said...

Ooooh I love little things!